Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am completely and totally blessed. Yes, there have been hard times and harder times but by the grace of God I am alive today. I have two wonderful boys who certainly can make life challenging yet interesting at the same time. I have a husband who is able, on his own, to provide for our family since I have lost my employment. I have wonderful family, close and extended, who have truly been a Godsend to me these last seven years. I have the absolute best friends in the world who can easily and quickly change my mood and make me laugh. Always. The cancer road is tough, I'll admit that, but the lessons I have learned so far have been precious and turned me into who I am today. God willing I'll have many more years to learn many more lessons and to set a positive example for my boys. These last four years have for some reason been tougher emotionally and physically than the first three. But that's okay. I'm still learning, and honestly wouldn't trade the last seven years for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment